DBS PG College 2020 Application Registration Dates Merit list Details
DBS PG College 2020 Application Registration Merit list Announcedor DBS PG College third merit list 2020 or DBS PG College Admission 2020 in B.Sc., B.Com, B.A Online Merit. Here we are if the links to download first, Second, third, and fourth merit list. DBS PG College Application Merit list Announced. And DBS PG College, Dehradun 2020 Admission forms for undergraduate courses.
Established in 1961, we have come a long way and our stakeholders have struggled tirelessly to transform DBS (PG) College into a progressive, equal opportunity Institution that has today become the vanguard of academic excellence, on one hand, and liberal democratic traditions on the other. The college is recognized as a premier institution of higher learning. The college is NAAC accredited and is a Centre with Potential for Excellence of UGC. The college has established a unique record by giving excellent university results and scoring a large number of merit positions every year. Over 225 students are awarded an INSPIRE scholarship of Rs.80,000/- per annum from the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Application B.Sc, B.Com, B.A Online Merit
DBS PG College invited the application for undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Art (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) 2020 through an online merit system. DBS PG College popular college of Dehradun (Uttarakhand). The admission procedure will be started soon.
- Students must be completed their 12th examination from the recognised board by the central government of India.
- Appearing students will not be qualified.
- NIOS applicants are also eligible.
How to Apply for DBS PG College?
- Visit the official web site of DBS PG College or below-given link
- Click on the online merit registration tab and fill required information such as name of the student, date of birth, mobile number, Intermediate percentage, board, and course.
- Submit all the information.
- After registration, applicants will be allotted the registration number.
- Applicants can make a correction after registration at the given time.
- Wait for the result (merit list).
- If seat allotted, the applicants visit the college campus with their original documents and fees draft.
Note: An online merit form is free of cost. During registration, all information must be correct as per the original
Important Dates and events
|Online Merit Registration||Active|
|Last Date of Registration||July 2020|
|Merit list||July 2020|
- Copy of Mark sheet (Class X & XII) with their passing certificates
- Completely & duly filled Admission form.
- 2 recent color passport size digital photographs
- Proof of address (Domicile) with Xerox copy
- Caste certificate (as per given format)