Telangana ITI Admission 2020 Registration Dates Merit list Result
Telangana ITI Admission 2020 Registration Dates Merit list Result. Telangana ITI Admission 2020 The Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training determination be releasing the official notification for ITI Admission 2020 soon. The Director, Employment & Training, Telangana, Hyderabad is responsible to provide admissions into Government as well as Private Engineering Training Institutes complete online mode.
Telangana ITI Admission 2020 – Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training will release notification for admission on its official website. In order to get admission into any of the Government and Private ITIs in Telangana State, candidates are required to fill the single online application form. To get seat in ITIs, candidates are requested to give more number of options. Candidates who have passed the 10th/ 8th are eligible to take admission in ITIs. Candidates can check all the details of Telangana ITI Admission 2020 like eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, etc from this article.
Telangana ITI Admission 2020
In the Telangana state, there is 54 Govt. I.T.I.s and about 222 Private ITIs imparting training in various Trades affiliated to National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). There is around 10 Govt. ITIs rank training under State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) pattern. Interested & eligible applicants must submit their ITI Telangana admission application form as per the prescribed schedule. Candidates can check all the details of Telangana ITI Admission 2020 like eligibility criteria, application form, and selection process, etc from the below article.
Applicants can check the tentative schedule for Telangana ITI Admission 2020 below
|The online application procedure will start from||June 2020|
|The previous date of application submission||June 2020|
|Document proof||June –July 2020|
Applicants must satisfy the necessary eligibility criteria as given below before applying for TS ITI admission.
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must have done 10th Examination organized by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other exam recognized as equivalent such as Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS) and 10thclass exam organized by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India.
- Those who have passed the 8th class exam are also qualified for admission into certain Trades such as Wireman, Painter General, Carpenter, Sheet Metal Worker, Mason (Building Constructor), and Welder dependent upon the condition that if 10th class passed & failed students are not available.
- The minimum age limit for the applicant would be 14 years as on admission year. However, there is no provision for a higher age.
Applicants are advised to read the important instructions carefully before applying for admission. The online application procedure for Telangana ITI Admission 2020 will include the following stages:
- Online registration
- fill of details on the online application form
- Exercising options for ITI and Trade
- document verification.
- Applicants must fill all the required details in the application form carefully as per the prescribed manner.
- The single online application is necessary to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private ITIs in Telangana State.
- Applications submitted in offline mode or physical form determination not be entertained. Seats will be selected to the applicants only after the document verification.
Merit list /seat allotment
Admissions into Telangana ITI determination be made as per the latest rules and subject to any changes issued by Government of Telangana state from time to time. The seats will be selected truly on the basis of merit-cum-reservation and course preference order exercised by the applicants subject to eligibility in all other respects. Applicants will be informed about the Provisional Allocation of Trade and I.T.I through their register mobile and email address.