UKCAT 2020 Registration Entry Test Dates Fees Format Result
UKCAT 2020 Registration Entry Test Dates Fees Format Result/The UKCAT (UK Clinical Aptitude Test) 2020, & is mandatory for entry to a medical/dentistry degree at many British institutions of higher education. UK Clinical Aptitude Test is a computer-based test taken at Pearson Vue Centres between July and October each year. The UKCAT does not contain any set of courses or science content. It assists further education college to select Candidate with the most appropriate mental abilities, and attitudes & expert behaviors required for new doctors & dentists to be successful in their clinical careers.
UKCAT 2020 Registration Entry Test Dates
It’s used in teamwork with other admissions process such as the UCAS application & academic qualifications. It is also your chance to stand out from other candidates & show applicants aptitude for a demanding course of study. The UKCAT 2020 is a computer-based test bring in Pearson VUE test centers all the way through the UK & internationally.
The UCAT helps universities to select applicants with the most appropriate mental abilities, attitudes and professional behaviours required for new doctors and dentists to be successful in their clinical careers. It is used in collaboration with other admissions processes such as the UCAS application and academic qualifications.
Which Universities require the UKCAT 2020
- East Anglia
- Hull York Medical School
- King’s College London
- Queen Mary- University of London
- Queen’s University Belfast
- George’s London and Warwick (grad only).
What is tested on the UKCAT 2020
The UKCAT (UK Clinical Aptitude Test) consists of five sections. The duration granted to answer the questions in each section is reflected below, there will be an additional One minute of time granted per section to read orders.
|Verbal Reasoning||44||22 minutes||300-900|
|Decision Making*||29||32 minutes||300-900|
|Quantitative Reasoning||36||25 minutes||300-900|
|Abstract Reasoning||55||14 minutes||300-900|
|Situational Judgement||69||27 minutes||Band 1- 4|
Situational Judgement– events Applicants responses in situations & their grasp of medical ethics. This section of the test is 27 minutes long, with 68 questions connected with 21 scenarios.
Applicants are powerfully optional to register & book their test at their initial expediency to ensure places are available at a local center. every year there are applicants who book a late test & encounter problems when they fall ill or experience other matter prevent them from taking that testing slot. This can be kept away from by booking to take the test early. We advise that applicants read the section on Test Day Problems carefully. Our tests are brought by Pearson VUE on a computer through their worldwide test center network. All applicants complete a 2-step procedure using the Pearson VUE online registration system.
Step 1: Online Account Registration
- All Applicants must create an online account with Pearson VUE before they can book their test.
- Applicants need to register for their test personally – this cannot be done by a college/ school.
- Students will need to provide the details requested in this questionnaire which also explains why the data is collected.
- Applicants may need to ask their parent(s)/career(s) for assistance in answering the questions.
- And the registration procedure is completed applicants will be sent an email containing a password which will allow them to book their test.
- The applicants can log-in to their Pearson VUE account using the link at the top of this article.
Step 2: Booking a Test
- All Scholars should book a standard test unless they are eligible for extra time in the public examination.
- Applicants, Please see the section on Access Arrangements for more details.
- It is the Applicants responsibility to book the correct test.
- If a suitable test location & date cannot be found please contact Pearson VUE Customer Services who may be able to assist.
- Candidate, Please note that the availability of convenient dates & times may be limited in the last weeks of testing.
- UKCAT booking system may only allow some test slot to be allocated 90 days in advance.
Pearson VUE Customer Services
+44 (0) 161 855 7409
The Pearson VUE Customer Services UKCAT helpline is available on 08:00 to 17:00 UK time, and the 2 holidays in a week Monday to Friday excluding English Bank Holidays.
UKCAT 2020 Test Dates
|Application & booking starts||Updated Soon|
|Bursary scheme starts||Updated Soon|
|Testing starts||Updated Soon|
|Application & online booking ending date||Updated Soon|
|Bursary ending date||Updated Soon|
|Final booking last date||Updated Soon|
|Ending testing date||Updated Soon|
|UCAS registration ending||Updated Soon|
UKCAT 2020 test fee
The following test fee applies in 2020
- The Tests are taken in the EU between July & August 2020 – £65
- The Tests are taken in the EU between September & October 2020 – £87
- The Tests are taken outside the EU – £115
There is no dissimilarity in content between the UKCAT sat during the summer or autumn duration. The greater than before price reflects demand on resources at particular times of the year. We recommend applicants sit the test during the summer period & pay the lower test fees. register & test fee depend on the test center location, not on your place of residence or people. Applicants are advised to refer to our financial support Scheme to see whether they are eligible to have the full cost of the test covered.
Read here about Bursary Scheme
Means (UKCAT) UK Clinical Aptitude Test for individual Education Needs is calculated for the students who are free to extra time in all public exam.
UKCAT 2020 for International Candidates & Indians
- MBBS in the (UK) United Kingdom is Five years duration.
- The Complete fee Structure for MBBS (Annual tuition fees are approx 12,000 pounds & annual living expenses is approx 7000 pounds).
- Applicants need to apply through UCAS (University and College Admission Service) & you need to give UKCAT Exam.
- The scholar must be secure 50% marks (PCB) in class 12th
- Also, the applicant needs to appear in UKCAT (UK Clinical Aptitude Test), if you want to pursue medicine in the UK.
- This test is starting to be used in the selection procedure by a grouping of UK university Medical & Dental Schools.
Official Website: https://www.ukcat.ac.uk