UPSC CDS 2020 Application Form Exam Date Details
UPSC CDS 2020: UPSC CDS 2020 Application Form Exam Date Details/ To recruit applicants for the defense services & to provide career chance to persons who are seeking their career in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Indian Air Force, & Officer Training Academy, UPSC conducts an exam called UPSC CDS 2020. The examination is commenced 2 times every year.
The Application form for CDS-2 will be released on August 5, 2020. The Registration window will be open till August 25, 2020. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling the application form. CDS application form 2020 has to be filled in two parts. In part 1, candidates need to enter their personal details, post that a registration no. and password will be generated. Using these login credentials candidates can fill the part 2 of the application form. In part 2 candidates need to enter the educational qualification, scanned photograph and signature, etc.
UPSC CDS 2020
The 2 stages of the examination are known as CDS I & CDS II which are conduct in February & November correspondingly. UPSC release the official exam calendar for the future year on its official site. Based on the performance in the examination, the eligible candidate will be short-list for the academy.
UPSC CDS 2020 Important Dates
For CDS I
|Start Online application form submission||30 October 2019|
|Application form Last date||19 November 2019|
|Admit card download date||January 2020|
|Date of exam||2nd February 2020|
|Result date Announced||May 2020|
For CDS II
|Start Online application form submission date||5th August 2020|
|Last date of application form date||25th August 2020|
|Admit card||November 2020|
|Exam Date||8th November 2020|
|Result Announced||December 2020|
|(IMA) Indian Military Academy||Will be updated later|
|(INA) Indian Naval Academy||Will be updated later|
|(AFA) Air Force Academy||Will be updated later|
|(OTA) Officers Training Academy (Men)||Will be updated later|
|(OTA) Officers Training Academy (Non-Technical, Women)||Will be updated later|
- Applicants must be an Indian National & must not be married.
- (IMA) Indian Military Academy: applicants must have a graduation degree from any recognized University/Institution
- (AFA) Air Force Academy: applicants must have a graduation degree (with Physics & Mathematics at 12th level) or Bachelor of Engineering (B.Tech.)
- (INA) Indian Naval Academy: applicants must have an Engineering degree from a recognized University/Institution
- (OTA) Officers Training Academy: applicants must have a graduation degree from any recognized University/Institution
Age & Other Criteria
- Only unmarried male applicants are eligible for IMA/NA/AFA/OTA.
- Married applicants above 25 years of age are also eligible for AFA.
- Girl applicants can go for only posts in Officer Training Academy (OTA).
- The Age relaxation is the helpful factor that Indian Government has provided for reserved categories.
|IMA & INA||2 January 1997 to 1 January 2002|
|AFA||2 January 1997 to 1 January 2001|
|OTA||2 January 1996 to 1 January 2002|
|IMA & INA||2 July 1997 to 1 July 2002|
|AFA||2 July 1997 to 1 July 2001|
|OTA||2 July 1996 to 1 July 2002|
UPSC CDS 2020 Application Form
- Applicants are advised for availing the whole info from official site www.upsconline.nic.in online before applying for the forms.
- It is important to get done with the completion of part I & upload photo signature as well.
- Go on for Part II after the close of Part I. Part II consisted of payment procedure which can be sent online or in any of the SBI branch.
- In the end, the applicants ensure to take the print out of the application form to stay as a reference.