Uttarakhand Civil Judge 2020 Registration Eligibility Exam Date
Uttarakhand Civil Judge 2020 Registration Eligibility Exam Date/Uttarakhand PCSJ 2020 or Uttarakhand Civil Judge 2020 or UK PCSJ 2020 Application Eligibility Dates Announced. Candidate, who wants to make their career in the field of law, can apply for the Uttarakhand PCS judicial examination. (UKPSC) Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites register from the eligible Candidate to apply for the PCSJ examination to fill the various posts of judges in the secondary courts of districts in the state of Uttarakhand(UK).
The State of Uttarakhand came into existence on 09th November 2000 under the Reorganisation of Uttar Pradesh Act 2000. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was Constituted under the provisions of Article 315 (1), of the Constitution of India by the Governor of Uttarakhand vide Notification No. 247/1-Karmik-2001 dated 14th March 2001. The sanctioned strength of the Commission is a Chairman & six Members.
The Organization notifies the official notice on its site once in a year. Candidate, who has completed their bachelor level education in law (Graduation), can apply for the PCS Judicial service exam through the registration form. Here, through this vacancies Candidate can get complete information regarding the Uttarakhand PCS Judicial service examination such as registration form, eligibility, selection process, and dates, etc.
Uttarakhand PCSJ 2020 Important Dates
- Notification will be updated soon after the analysis Department will increase the post for Economical Weak Background Applicant.
- The organization will start the application in the month March to April 2020.
- Last Date to pay the application fee in the month of April 2020
- Examination Date will be updated soon.
- Candidate must have the domicile of Uttarakhand in order to take the benefits of the application.
- The age of the Applicant must lie between 22 years and 35 years.
- The age relaxation will be provided for the reserved category Applicant.
- The age relaxation for the Candidate of reserved category Applicant such as SC & ST will be of 5 years.
- The upper age relaxation is given for the Applicant of the OBC category will be of 3 years.
How to apply Uttarakhand Civil Judge 2020?
- The registration form will be declared on the official website of the Department.
- In the registration form, Candidate will be offered complete important details like name, address and the communication information of the mobile number and the valid email
- The candidate will also upload the scanned passport size photograph and the sign of the prescribed format in the registration form.
- After this Applicant can pay the registration fees.
- Those applicants who are applied for this examination must pay the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through the credit or debit card and Net Banking
- The registration fees for all the Candidates of the general category will be Rs. -/150.
- The Candidate of the reserved category such as SC and ST category, the registration fees will be Rs. -/60.
- There will be no application fees for Pwd candidates.
Uttrakhand PCSJ Exam Pattern 2020
Details of the Preliminary examination
- The First stage of the examination will be of the Preliminary exam and it will be comprised of 2 question papers.
- There will be a question paper of general study (GS) of 50 marks.
- The Second question paper will be of law (subjective knowledge) of 150 marks.
- Both the question paper will be objective nature and they will have MCQ.
Details of the Main examination
- The main examination will be of descriptive nature and the Candidate will write the answers to the questions asked in the examination.
- No detailed pattern or the syllabus of the interview assessment test.
- The interview will be held by the board of specialists and it will be an oral conversation where the Candidate will be asked the questions related to the current scenarios and how the law can be strengthened.
|Name of the question paper||Total marks|
|Present Scenario||150 Marks|
|Law Paper I||200 Marks|
|Law Paper II||200 Marks|
|Law Paper III||200 Marks|
Uttarakhand PCSJ Admit Card 2020:
- Admit Card will be declared on the official website of the Organization.
- There will be a divide admit card for the preliminary and main examinations.
- The applicant can get the admit card by entering the Name and Application number.
- The candidate will have to download the admit card from the official website.
- Admit card will carry all the details about the entrance exam.
- Admit card will carry details of the dates & venue of the examination.
Uttarakhand PCSJ Result 2020
- Lastly, the UPSC (stands for Uttrakhand Public Service Commission) will be released the result of the exam.
- Candidates can get the result of the preliminary exam.
- Candidates will be invited to appear in the main exam after qualifying the preliminary exam.
- There will be an interview of all the successful candidates after qualifying the main exam.
- At the last, after the interview assessment is done by the authority, successful candidates will get the final result of the exam and thus shall get the invitation letter for the training process.