XAT 2020 Registration Eligibility Admit Card Exam Dates
XAT 2020 Registration Eligibility Admit Card Exam Dates/XAT 2020 Registration has been beginning. XAT(Xavier Aptitude Test) a university level examination which is conduct under the leadership of XLRI, on behalf of XAMI. It’s prepared on all India level to choose the majority suitable students for management education. (Xavier Aptitude Test) is an entry to get admission in a number of the top B-schools in India.
XAT 2020 will be conducted on Sunday, January 5, 2020. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of XAMI. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. The XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for admission.
XAT 2020 Registration
The XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) exam score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission. Here we are providing more details for XAT application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, admit card, counseling, result, etc.
XAT 2020 Registration Started
- Age Limit: There will be no age criteria for XAT 2020.
- Requirement: Applicants must have a bachelor degree or equivalent from the recognized university.
- Nationality: Foreign nationals & NRI applicants can apply through GMAT scorecard.
- Appearing applicant: Such applicants can also apply if studying in last year of graduation.
XAT 2020 Important Dates
|Start of registration||23rd August 2019|
|The end date of registration||30th November 2019|
|The end date of registration with late fees||1st December 2019|
|Admit card Out||20th December 2019|
|Date of XAT 2020 exam||5th January 2020|
|Result out||31st January 2020|
Application Form XAT 2020
- The Start of XAT online application form 23rd August 2019.
- The applicants have to fill the application form through the online mode.
- The application procedure will be the end of 30th November 2019.
- The Candidates have to upload the scan photograph and signature Along with the online application form.
- The application correction will be ongoing from November 2019. Though, it’s not compulsory that this year to the department will provide the correction ability.
- The candidate Fill completes the mandatory information & submits it on time.
- The Candidate Take the printout of the submitted application form.
|Application||Registration Fees||Course Fees|
|Without late registration fees||Rs 1700/-||Rs 300/- for each course|
|Late registration fees||Rs 2000/-||Rs 500/- for each course|
XAT 2020 Admit card
- The (Hall Ticket) admit card for XAT 2020 will be issued through online mode.
- The applicants who will successfully register for the application form will only get the admit card.
- The (Hall Ticket) admit card will be out on 20th December 2019.
- The admit card (Hall Ticket) compulsory for the applicants to bring a hard copy of the admit card on the day of the exam.
XAT Answer Key 2020
The XAT 2020 answer key & applicants reply sheet will be published by XLRI after one week of the examination. The candidate who appear for the examination can check the answers clear by them & also the actual correct response using the XAT key. XLRI will also present the ability to file opposition & challenge the answer key of XAT for applicants. To raise an objection, applicants must write to email@example.com. While raising the objection, applicants must mention the information:
- XAT ID
- Full Name
- Question ID
- Mention the objection candidate has on the particular question & response
- Surround the evidence for the objection
- Mention the line of the subject email as <XAT ID> Objection <Question ID>
XAT 2020 Result
- After the XAT 2020 exam, the result will be published by XLRI.
- The XAT 2020 qualified applicants will be called for the GD & PI round. On the base of marks of the applicants, a merit list will be set.
- The XAT 2020 result will be released on 31 January 2020.
- Resting on the basis of the merit list ranking seat will be allotted to the applicants in the participate organization.
XAT 2020 Cut Off
The cut off each year. It depends upon the complexity level & previous year tendency. though, applicants can check the XAT cut off now :
|VA & LA||DM||QA & DI||Total|